I have this pid for year when I take some drugs for a while it stop and a while again it starts gushing some water and white particles really smelling and painful pls any gud medicine to cure it totaly but hope it this pid would not cause womb damage ?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Prescription Medications.