Rhonda C

by Rhonda
(Laguna Hills)

I'm 49 and what I'm experiencing is a weird almost a feeling when you go on a roller coaster ride but it hits me where I hold the area with the fist of my hand. The location of this odd and annoying feeling is the upper section right below the high part of my rib cage just right side of the center of the ribcage. I hope this makes sense. Please help if you can : ).

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Upper Abdominal Pain.